About AMPD Technologies
The team at AMPD Technologies has been providing high-performance computing and
infrastructure solutions to leading companies in the games, visual effects and animation sectors for nearly twenty years.
The Challenge Ahead:
As AMPD Technologies’ Customer Success Manager , you will join a talented team of industry veterans who are rapidly establishing traction in designing, selling, and managing solutions to address the needs of low-latency applications. We are looking for a detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to support our clients across the animation, VFX, and video games industries ensuring their needs are met, our vendors are meeting their expectations, and above all – any issues that arise are solved effectively and efficiently.
Your Impact as Customer Success Manager
Customer Support and Success
- Own AMPD’s customer service desk and customer services processes, giving priority to any issues and requests from customers so that they are acknowledged immediately and handled effectively in a timely manner.
- Support AMPD’s business by acting as the nexus point between key teams within the organization to ensure support issues are resolved, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Track the efficiency of our customer support systems and procedures through qualitative and quantitative feedback loops and suggest improvements as necessary.
- Document and develop best practices within the organization as they relate to customer satisfaction and success, as well as day to day policies for more efficient and effective support procedures.
Vendor Relations and Procurement
- Assist Account Executives and Sales Engineers to ensure complete accuracy of all quotes and orders, liaising between the AMPD team, vendors, distributors and customers.
- Support Account Executives and Project Managers to ensure that customers move
- swiftly and positively through AMPD’s customer journey by removing any blockers and acting as a ‘second pair of hands’ to provide administrative and back office support.
- Be responsible for procurement of all equipment moving between vendors and AMPD’s data centres and other premises.
- Work with our vendors to ensure they are fulfilling tasks and requirements for our customers on time and within budget.
- Ensure AMPD database of vendors is accurate, complete and up to date at all times.
You’ll Bring to AMPD Technologies:
- Demonstrated track record of supporting customers in a technology-focused
- environment – you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer
- Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Technical Account Manager, or
- Onboarding Specialist.
- High level of urgency and the ability to attend to multiple issues at one time.
- A tenacious attitude and an aptitude for solving problems, without letting blockers get in your way. Knowing when to ask for help.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting and improving workflows.
- Industry experience (Games, Software Production, VFX, Animation, Architecture, Engineering) a plus but not crucial.
How Success Will be Measured:
- Year over year improvement in CSAT scores for questions relating to the areas under your control.
- Efficiency and effectiveness of procurement, including accurate ordering, successful delivery and accurate invoicing.